ONLINE REGISTRATION Opens a New Window.
Order online and then go to the Parks and Recreation Customer Service desk in the Township Municipal Center with your driver's license where they will take your photo for the Competitive CTPA Membership card. You may also walk in and register for Competitive Membership. Note: Membership fees are non-refundable.
No rating will appear on your membership card. It will be applied by the Rating Committee who will be in contact with you after you get your CTPA card.
What will a Competitive MEMBERSHIP include?
- Exclusive Hours * not available to the general public. You may also play during public times, if you wish.
- Provides you with a rating, matched to your skill level.
- Competitive open level play- Enjoy competitive open play with others at your rated level.
- Practice/drill sessions. (on specific parts of the game)
- Social play.
- A valid membership card will be required to access the courts during CTPA hours